The pressure inside the vein is increased when there are more pressure effects outside the veins. The more pressure effects outside the rectal veins are occurred when there is increased intra-abdominal pressure. The intra-abdominal pressure is increased if you are putting more strain during passing stool. You will give more strain during stool if you have constipation problem or hard stool problem. You will have hard stool or constipation problem if you are not taking fibers reach foods or sufficient water. There are other causes of increased intra-abdominal pressure like hyper acidity or flatulence problem.
Common Causes of piles
The cause of piles is based on one factor i.e. increased intra-abdominal pressure. The effect of increased intra abdominal pressure do increases the pressure effect in the anal vein situated at the rectum and anal region. Thus the abdominal pressure increases in the following conditions
1. Constipation– if there is constipation you will put more strain while passing stool and that will indirectly increase the intra abdominal pressure and affect upon the rectal venous pressure
2. Hard stool- if you have hard stool due to lack of taking fibers rich diet then it will make you to give more strain during stool and cause piles
3. Chronic hyper acidity and flatulence condition also increases the intra abdominal pressure and causes piles
4. Prolonged sitting for hours together – if you are in a job where you have to sit for hours together like those who working in IT sector or corporate sector also contribute the chance of increasing intra-abdominal pressure due to pressure build up by sitting long time in a seat. So ultimately develop piles.
5. Lacks of physical activities – Lack of physical activities affect the smooth rhythmical peristaltic bowel movement thus contribute a factor for developing constipation and piles.
6. Obesity– the gaining weight or obesity also plays a role for developing piles by increasing pressure in anal venous areas.
7. Pregnancy-the pregnancy also contributes a factor of increasing intra-abdominal pressure and developing piles.
8. Chronic diarrhea also have the chance of developing piles,
Symptoms of piles
The common symptoms of piles are-
· Bleeding-the delicate small veins present in anus and rectum portion can bleed by tearing when there is increased pressure inside the vein due to staring at stool or increased intra abdominal pressure. The hard stool when pass tears the delicate thin lining of the veins present in rectum and anal region that causes bleeding in piles.
· Pain during and after stool- the pain occurs if there is inflammatory condition developed in venous areas that causes the vein to swell up. The swelled veins itself does not initiate pain as there is no pain fibers attached to it , but the swelled vein initiates muscles spasm around it the veins that causes pain especially the piles that protrude out. The other cause of pain in piles is thrombus formation in the piles vein.
· Anal itching – the inflamed hemorrhoids leak mucus that can cause inflammation of the skin surrounding the anus causing itching and burning.
Homeopathy Treatment of piles
The piles is a disease of faulty life style and faulty food habits that causes the anal veins to get swelled up and manifestation of all piles symptoms. So in treatment of piles it is most important to correct the causative ailments that responsible for developing piles. Besides that the treating of symptoms with gentle way can cures the piles permanently. The acute case of piles having symptoms of bleeding , pain ,itching can be very well treated by proper homeopathy treatment which gives along standing cure to this condition. The bleeding of piles can be well controlled with proper homeopathy treatment in 24 hours. The pain and other symptoms can be well treated by proper homeopathy treatment. In comparison to other therapy homeopathy helps to give a long term cure to piles as it target to improve the underlying cause of the disease. In conventional treatment the surgery is the major option. Surgery is just a management part of treatment where there is heavy bleeding or not availability of any good homeopathy treatment.The surgery is meant for removal of the swelled venous portion especially in 4th grade of piles. But removal of that swelled hemorrhoid at any stage is not the solution of long term cure but just the management of the present situation.
A proper homeopathy treatment not only manages the symptoms but also offers a long term relieve and cure to the ailment. Besides the treatment it is highly required to improve your lifestyle and food habits which are the primary cause of development of piles. If you are regularly taking of junk foods and process foods that initiate the constipation and acidity problem which ultimately end up with piles. Especially in the corporate sector or IT sectors the work load is so high they don’t get time to get up from their chair and in addition with of taking the foods like cold coffee or pizza or burger like fast foods adds the fuel to fire.
Our life style is changing as the time is changing. The competition level is rising day by day. To cope this situation we are working hard to keep ourselves in the right position of this horse race. But at the other hand we are forgetting the important thing about our health. When due to our faulty life style and unhealthy food habit the piles like a major health problem rises we then rush to the doctor to get a fast cure of that ailment. We do the surgery in the thought to get a permanent cure of this obstinate health problem. But we forget that the piles is just the outcome result of some background health problem which manifest or express outwards in the form of piles. The back ground health issues like constipation, chronic acidity, flatulence, faulty life style, wrong food habits that all need to be corrected to get a permanent cure of piles.
In this regards homeopathy medicines target to treat the causes that responsible for causing piles like chronic constipation, chronic acidity, and flatulence so that piles can be cured permanently.