Omeo Kalmegh Drop
B Jain Omeo Kalmegh Drops
Omeo Kalmegh Drops is Indicated in Liver disorders
Omeo kalmegh drops is useful in jaundice, weakness of liver, loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea after meals.
- Catarrhal conditions of liver.
- Jaundice, Sluggish liver.
- Loss of appetite & indigestion
Action of Composition in Kalmegh Drops
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with burning sensation in throat, sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel.
- Kalmegh Q: It Promotes digestion process, it Protects the liver and gall bladder, effective in complaints of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.
Dosage of B Jain Omeo Kalmegh Drops
10 to 15 drops 3 times in a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.