Pilohip syrup Allen
Pilohip Syrup is indicated for painful bleeding, burning, itching, blind and external piles, fissures, bleeding from rectum, organic or idiopathic.
- Acidum Muriaticum 3x
- Aesculus Hippo. Q
- Acidum Nitricum 3x
- Collinsonia Can. Q
- Hamamelis Virgica Q
- Negundium Americana Q
- Nux Vomica Q
- Sulphur Q
- Ratanhia Q
- Terminalia Chebula Q
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Acidum Muriaticum: Haemorrhoids very sensitive, anus sore during menses. Haemorrhoids - during pregnancy, blue, like a bunch of grapes.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: An excellent remedy for Haemorrhoids. Venous stasis. Rectum feels full of small sticks. Haemorrhoids - blind or bleeding.
- Acidum Nitricum: Constipated with fissures in rectum. Haemorrhoids bleed easily and come out with each stool.
- Collinsonia Canadensis: Congestion in pelvic organs especially anus, rectum and uterus; resulting in Haemorrhoids. Vascular engorgement of rectum. Most obstinate constipation with protruding Haemorrhoids.
- Hamamelis Virginica: Haemorrhoids with soreness of the affected parts. Haemorrhoids bleeding profusely with soreness of anus. Pulsation in rectum.
- Negundium Americana: Engorgements of rectum and piles with great pain.
- Nux Vomica: Constipation with constant, ineffectual urging for stool. Itching, blind haemorrhoids.
- Sulphur: Constipation; stools hard knotty. Burning pressure in rectum during stool, burning in anus after stool. Haemorrhoids during pregnancy.
- Ratanhia: Fissure of anus with great constriction, burning in anus. Hard stools with great efforts, protrusion of haemorrhoids.
- Terminalia Chebula: It is very effective in piles, fistula and any other anorectal diseases.
Pilohip syrup is available in 200 ml bottle