Uriheal Drop Healwell
Healwell Uriheal Drops
It tones up the kidney functioning which ensures the excessive Uric Acid is expelled and further accumulation is checked.
Indications of Healwell Uriheal Drops
- Joint redness, swollen joints, joint pain, and warmth of the joint.
- Urinary complaints with uric acid, renal stones.
Benefits and uses of Healwell Uriheal Drops
- Symptoms associated with hyperuricemia (high levels of uric acid)
- Effective in Rheumatic paralytic pain in shoulders, arms, hands and fingers, legs and feet.
- Chronic gout, with chalky deposits in joints is relieved by it.
- Pain in acute gout deltoid; pain in ankles, wrists is relieved by it.
Dosage of Healwell Uriheal Drops
10 drops in some water, 3 times a day, 1 hour before or after meals or as directed by the Physician.