Allium sativum 6CH 10 ml
Check COD Availability
B Jain Allium Sativum(Dilution)
The tincture is made from the fresh bulb. It has been used as a condiment for a long time.
Common Name: Garlic
Causes & Symptoms for B Jain Allium Sativum
- Allium sativum has good effects on immune system improvement and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- It is suited to people who enjoys eating food, stout person fleshy people who live a high lifestyle; who eat more then drinking.
- Complaints of Intestinal infection, gas formation Diarrhoea, Cough and cold, difficulty in breathing are relieved with help of remedy Garlic.
- Complaints of eyes, mouth that are aggravated after reading. Anger, Indignation that cause mainly all the complaints.
- Allium Sativum is useful in patients who have a fear of not recovering, fear of not being able to bear any kind of medicine.
- The person who is Impatient and want number of things but not satisfied with whatever he is given, is treated well with garlic remedy.
- Heaviness in the head, with pains in the occiput area.
- Vertigo due to staring at any specific object for a long time.
- Allium sativum is useful in the complaints of dandruff and baldness.
Eyes, Nose, Ear:
- Profuse watering of eyes without coryza is treated well with the remedy.
- Sticky eyes every night with making impossible for the person to read is treated well with this remedy.
- Allium sativum is useful in Deafness of left ear with earwax and hard crust.
- Dry Coryza with stoppage of both nostrils.
- Loss of hearing due to ear wax, hard crusts in the ear.
- Spots on the face with stinging and itching on the face is commonly seen in people who need Allium sativum.
- Dryness of lips with eruptions at the angle of left side of face with lips.
- Sensation of Hair on the tongue is a common symptom seen in the remedy to be prescribed, drybess of tongue mostly at night.
- Sticky feeling in throat with dryness, tickling, heat, and raw feeling in larynx is reduced with help of this medicine.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Severe and excruciating pains in the intestines that are aggravated after walking, at every step.
- Allium sativum helps in assisting waste elimination and secretion of digestive juices.
- Complaints that arise due to slightest change in the diet.
- Sweet taste in the mouth after eating.
Stool and Rectum:
- Complaints of flatulence and Diarrhoea is common. Person with constipation and dull pains in the bowels.
- Worms and associated symptoms are relieved with help of this medicine.
- Allium sativum is useful in complaints of Breast swellings after Weaning, after the feeding is stopped.
- Soreness of Vulva, thighs mammae during menses is reduced with help of this medicine.
- Eruptions on the mammae, vagina during menses is reduced with help of Allium sativum.
- Peeling of the skin is treated well with this remedy.
- Redspots like ringworm on the back, hands.
Side effects of B Jain Allium Sativum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking B Jain Allium Sativum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking B Jain Allium Sativum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Omeo Hair Care Drops Bjain
Omeo Allergy tabs
Omeo Breathe Free Drops