Chrysarobinum 6CH 30 ml
Check COD Availability
Common Name: Chrysarobinum
Causes & Symptoms for Chrysarobinum
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Vesicular or squamous lesions, associated with foul smelling discharge and crust formation.
- Eczema behind ears. Filthy, scabby condition with tendency to form thick crust.
- Whole ear and surrounding tissue appears to be one scab. Reddening of the conjunctiva
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It has recently been lauded as a remedy for hemorrhoids.
Helps relieve itching and discharge due to common skin ailments like Acne, Ringworm (fungal infection), Eczema and Psoriasis, herpes tonsurans, acne rosacea.
Erythema, with swelling and cuticular desquamation is relieved with Chrysarobinum
Side effects of Chrysarobinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Chrysarobinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Chrysarobinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen