Haemorex Syrup Wheezal
- Anemia due to blood loss
- Increased requirement of Iron during pregnancy
- Anorexia and general debility.
Action of composition used:
- Ferrum lacticum 1x: It has the general therapeutic value of iron salts .It is easily absorbed and used as a medication for iron deficiency anemia.
- Ammonium Aceticum 1x: Increased warmth in abdomen, in the skin, especially of face. Heaviness in the head.
- Natrum Phosphoricum 1x: Paleness of face . Menses thin and watery causing weakness and tiredness.
- Kali Phosphoricum 1x:Weak and tired, menstrual irregularities, irritable, sensitive females.
- Acidum citricum 3x: People with chronic disease and no desire to eat and weak, pale with bleeding tendancy.
- Acidum phosphoricum 1x: Debility is very marked in this remedy. Tiredness and sluggishness.
Child: 1 teaspoonful 3 time in a day
Adult: 1 tablespoonful 3 time in a day or as prescribed by the physician.