Kalmegh syrup SBL
KALMEGH SYRUP By SBL
Kalmegh syrup for liver disorders
- Sluggish liver, loss of appetite
- For poor biliary action
Action of composition used in Kalmegh Syrup
- Andrographis Paniculata: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepato protective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue - Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges.
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with Fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen.
- Myrica Cerifera: Liver affections with heart complaints; with urticarial, with jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Pain in upper part of liver. Obstruction in hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa: Hygrophila spinosa is commonly used for the medication of jaundice and hepatic obstruction.
Dosage of Kalmegh syrup SBL
1 to 2 tablespoon after meal thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Kalmegh syrup SBL is available in 115 ml glass packing
We Also Recommend
Omeo Kalmegh Drop
Sale price Rs. 113 Rs. 113
Save Rs. 6