Kalmegh syrup SBL
KALMEGH SYRUP By SBL
Kalmegh syrup for liver disorders
- Sluggish liver, loss of appetite
- For poor biliary action
Action of composition used in Kalmegh Syrup
- Andrographis Paniculata: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepato protective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue - Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges.
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with Fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen.
- Myrica Cerifera: Liver affections with heart complaints; with urticarial, with jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Pain in upper part of liver. Obstruction in hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa: Hygrophila spinosa is commonly used for the medication of jaundice and hepatic obstruction.
Dosage of Kalmegh syrup SBL
1 to 2 tablespoon after meal thrice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Kalmegh syrup SBL is available in 115 ml glass packing