Wheezal Relievo Oil
Indication of Relievo Ointment
- It helps relieve the pains, aches stiffness associated with various conditions like multiple joint pains.
- Helps to relieve joint pain and stiffness.
- Helps to relieve inflammation in muscles and joints.
- Helps to improve mobility and flexibility.
- Helps relieve muscle and joint fatigue.
- Tones up the Musculo skeletal system.
- Relieves pain, stiffness and impaired functioning of affected parts.
- Effective and painless relief with no side effects.
- Pain in joints with swelling
- Tenderness with muscle stiffness
- Limitation of joint movement
Composition of Wheezal Relievo Ointment
- Arnica Mont. Q: Traumatic remedy par excellence. Trauma in all its varieties - mental or physical and their effects recent or remote. Sore, lame, bruised feeling all over body as if beaten. Sore pain when touched. Very much over-sensitive to pain. Ascending type of pains.
- Belladonna Q: It is indicated in Shooting pains along limbs. Joints swollen, red, shining, with red streaks radiating.
- Causticum Q: Left-sided sciatica, with numbness. Paralysis of single parts. Dull, tearing pain in hands and arms.
- Colchicum Q: is a reliable medication against inflammatory dyspeptic stomach and intestinal disturbances. It is much more well known as a gout medication, and helpful in arthritic conditions in the small joints and lumbar region.
- Ledum Pal Q: pains shoot all through the foot and limb, and in joints, but especially small joints
- Rhus Tox Q: Muscular pains and arthritis. Sciatica, left side. Great rigidity, stiffness, numbness and pain are experienced on first motion, after the rest
- Pulsatilla Q: Numbness around elbow. Hip-joint painful. Knees swollen, with tearing, drawing pains. Boring pain in heels toward evening is relieved by it.
- Gaultheria Oil Q: Relieves much of the discomfort due to pain of gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
Dosage of Wheezal Relievo Ointment
For external use, apply on affected area or as prescribed by the physician.