Pulsatilla 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
- It is pre-eminently a female remedy, especially for mild, gentle, yielding disposition.
- Sad, crying readily; weeps when talking; changeable, contradictory.
- The patient seeks the open air; always feels better there, even though he is chilly.
- Mucous membranes are all affected. Discharges thick, bland, and yellowish-green.
- Often indicated after abuse of Iron tonics, and after badly-managed measles.
- Symptoms ever changing. Thirstless, peevish, and chilly.
- When first serious impairment of health is referred to age of puberty.
- Great sensitiveness. Wants the head high. Feels uncomfortable with only one pillow. Lies with hands above head.
As directed by physician