Tuberculinum 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
- Tuberculinum is indicated in renal affections, but caution is necessary, for where skin and intestines do not perform normally even high potencies are dangerous.
- In chronic cystitis, brilliant and permanent results (Dr. Nebel Montreux).
- Of undoubted value in the treatment of incipient tuberculosis.
- Especially adapted to the light-complexioned, narrow-chested subjects.
- Lax fiber, low recuperative powers, and very susceptible to changes in the weather.
- Patient always tired; motion causes intense fatigue; aversion to work; wants constant changes.
- When symptoms are constantly changing and well-selected remedies fail to improve, and cold is taken from the slightest exposure.
- Rapid emaciation. Of great value in epilepsy, neurasthenia and in nervous children.
- Diarrhśa in children running for weeks, extreme wasting, bluish pallor, exhaustion.
- Mentally deficient children. Enlarged tonsils. Skin affections, acute articular rheumatism.
- Very sensitive, mentally and physically. General exhaustion. Nervous weakness.
- Trembling. Epilepsy. Arthritis.
As directed by physician