Calcarea phosphorica 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
Check COD Availability
- One of the most important tissue remedies
- . It is especially indicated in tardy dentition and troubles incident to that period, bone disease non-union of fractured bones, and the anaemias after acute diseases and chronic wasting diseases.
- Anaemic children who are peevish, flabby, have cold extremities and feeble digestion.
- It has a special affinity where bones form sutures or symphyses, and all its symptoms are worse from any change of weather.
- Numbness and crawling are characteristic sensations, and tendency to perspiration and glandular enlargement are symptoms it shares with the carbonate. Scrofulosis, chlorosis and phthisis.