Calcarea carb 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
Calcarea carb 10M by Boiron
- Its chief action is centered in the vegetative sphere, impaired nutrition being the keynote of its action, the glands, skin, and bones, being instrumental in the changes wrought.
- Increased local and general perspiration, swelling of glands, scrofulous and rachitic conditions generally offer numerous opportunities for the exhibition of Calcarea.
- Incipient phthisis. It covers the tickling cough, fleeting chest pains, nausea, acidity and dislike of fat. Gets out of breath easily.
- A jaded state, mental or physical, due to overwork. Abscesses in deep muscles; polypi and exostoses.
- Pituitary and thyroid disfunction.
- Raised blood coagulability.
- Is a definite stimulant to the periosteum. Is a hćmostatic and gives this power probably to the gelatine injections.
- Easy relapses, interrupted convalescence.
- Persons of scrofulous type, who take cold easily, with increased mucous secretions,
- children who grow fat, are large-bellied, with large head, pale skin, chalky look, the so-called leuco-phlegmatic temperament; affections caused by working in water.
- Great sensitiveness to cold; partial sweats. Children crave eggs and eat dirt and other indigestible things; are prone to diarrhoea.
- Calcarea patient is fat, fair, flabby and perspiring and cold, damp and sour.
Calcarea carb 10M dosing as directed by physician
Calcarea carb 10M is available in 4 gram multidose tube