Rhus toxicodendron 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
Check COD Availability
- The effects on the skin, rheumatic pains, mucous membrane affections, and a typhoid type of fever, make this remedy frequently indicated.
- Rhus affects fibrous tissue markedly-joints, tendons, sheaths-aponeurosis, etc, producing pains and stiffness.
- Post-operative complications. Tearing asunder pains.
- Motion always "limbers up" the Rhus patient, and hence he feels better for a time from a change of position.
- Ailments from strains, overlifting, getting wet while perspiring.
- Septic conditions. Cellulitis and infections, carbuncles in early stages.
- Rheumatism in the cold season. Septicćmia.
As directed by physician