Lachesis 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
- Like all snake poisons, Lachesis decomposes the blood, rendering it more fluid; hence a hćmorrhagic tendency is marked.
- septic states,
- diphtheria, and other low forms of disease, when the system is thoroughly poisoned and the prostration is profound.
- Delirium tremens with much trembling and confusion.
- Very important during the climacteric and for patients of a melancholic disposition.
- Ill effects of suppressed discharges.
- Diphtheritic paralysis (Botulinum).
- Diphtheria carriers. Sensation of tension in various parts.
- Cannot bear anything tight anywhere.
As directed by physician