Lycopodium clavatum 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
- This drug is inert until the spores are crushed.
- Its wonderful medicinal properties are only disclosed by trituration and succussion.
- In nearly all cases where Lycopodium is the remedy, some evidence of urinary or digestive disturbance will be found.
- Corresponds to Grauvogle's carbo-nitrogenoid constitution, the non-eliminative lithćmic.
- Lycopodium is adapted more especially to ailments gradually developing, functional power weakening, with failures of the digestive powers, where the function of the liver is seriously disturbed.
- Atony. Malnutrition.
- Mild temperaments of lymphatic constitution, with catarrhal tendencies; older persons, where the skin shows yellowish spots, earthy complexion, uric acid diathesis, etc; also precocious, weakly children.
- Symptoms characteristically run from right to left, acts especially on right side of body, and are worse from about 4 to 8 pm.
- In kidney affections, red sand in urine, backache, in renal region; worse before urination.
- Intolerant of cold drinks; craves everything warm.
- Best adapted to persons intellectually keen, but of weak, muscular power. Deep-seated, progressive, chronic diseases.
- Emaciation. Debility in morning.
- Marked regulating influence upon the glandular (sebaceous) secretions.
- Ascites, in liver disease.
- Lycop patient is thin, withered, full of gas and dry.
- Lacks vital heat; has poor circulation, cold extremities.
- Pains come and go suddenly.
- Sensitive to noise and odors.
As directed by physician