Bjain Ammonium aceticum 6CH 10 ml
Check COD Availability
Common Name: Spiritus Mindereri.
Causes & Symptoms for Ammonium Aceticum
- In patients who are lean and pale, with lax flabby muscles, who suffer from anaemia.
- Dyspnoea, fainting, vomiting with profuse sweats and urination indicates Ammonium Aceticum.
- It liquefies the albuminous deposits in the urine.
- Bathed in sweat is a leading indication.
- Exhaustion with weakness and burning pains accompanied with many complaints.
Mind and Head
Heaviness in the head with lack of sleep and exhaustion indicates Ammonium Aceticum.
Stomach and abdomen
Increased warmth abdomen, in the skin, especially of face.
Dosage and rules while taking Ammonium Aceticum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
abdomen, in the skin, especially of face.
We Also Recommend
Omeo Hair Care Drops Bjain
Omeo Allergy tabs
Omeo calendula spray