Antimonium Tartaricum 200ch 30ml Schwabe
Willmar Schwabe Antimonium Tartaricum
Common Name: Tartar Emetic, Tartrate of Antimony and Potash
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Antimonium Tartaricum
- Convulsive twitching, Convulsions, Great heaviness in all the limbs and great debility is relieved by Anti.monium Tart
- Inflammation of internal organs, Gastric and bilious complaints, Constant nausea -nausea felt in chest s relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- The Antimonium Tart child wants to be carried and cries if any one touches it. Peevishness, whining, and crying.
- The Antimonium Tart patient's tongue has a thick, white, pasty coat with red papillae showing through.
- Intense nausea and vomiting with great effort, with perspiration on forehead, Fullness and sensation of stones in abdomen, especially when sitting bent forward is well relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- All the complaints of Antimonium Tart patients worse from Warm drink, also lying in bed especially becoming warm there.There is also worse from cold and damp.
- Antimonium Tart has worse on sitting down, when seated, and on rising from a seat, worse sitting bent forward, better sitting erect, worse Lying on side affected. Worse Motion, on every effort to move.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Antimonium Tartaricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
We Also Recommend
Omeo Breathe Free Drops