Antimonium Tartaricum 30CH 30ml SBL
SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
Common Name: Tartar Emetic, Tartrate of Antimony and Potash
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
- Convulsive twitching, Convulsions, Great heaviness in all the limbs and great debility is relieved by Anti.monium Tart
- Inflammation of internal organs, Gastric and bilious complaints, Constant nausea -nausea felt in chest s relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- The Antimonium Tart child wants to be carried and cries if any one touches it. Peevishness, whining, and crying.
- The Antimonium Tart patient's tongue has a thick, white, pasty coat with red papillae showing through.
- Intense nausea and vomiting with great effort, with perspiration on forehead, Fullness and sensation of stones in abdomen, especially when sitting bent forward is well relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- All the complaints of Antimonium Tart patients worse from Warm drink, also lying in bed especially becoming warm there.There is also worse from cold and damp.
- Antimonium Tart has worse on sitting down, when seated, and on rising from a seat, worse sitting bent forward, better sitting erect, worse Lying on side affected. Worse Motion, on every effort to move.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
We Also Recommend
Antimonium Tartaricum 200ch 30ml Schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 87 Rs. 87
Save Rs. 4