Arnica montana 6CH 10 ml
About B Jain Arnica Montana(Dilution)
Common Name: Leopards bane
Causes & Symptoms for B Jain Arnica Montana
- Injuries, Fright or anger that cause symptoms are well relieved with help of Arnica Montana.
- Any complaints that occur after falls are related with Arnica and hence used as a first aid in complaints of Injuries.
- It is suited to person who are extremely sensitive to mechanical injuries, in people who suffer from train sickness and sea sickness.
- Suddenness of complaints, pains that occur suddenly with lame and bruised feeling. Soreness of affected injured areas.
- It helps to stop the bleeding and useful where bleeding occurs after injuries, after delivery of baby, to check the bleeding.
- All the complaints of every system that is associated with sore, bruised feeling, be it any system of the body. Effects after Injuries, falls, contusions.
- After the effects of grief, sudden financial loss, trauma at mental level.
- Constant fear with desire to stay alone, Indifferent and easy exhaustion after mental strain is reduced with help of Arnica.
- Fear while taking any decisions, absence of ideas, restlessness, doesnt share her/his feelings and keeps on saying that is well when he is unwell.
- Mischievious and full of humour, fights with friends and family. Gets angry easily with rage.
- Stitching pain in the head, with heaviness of eyes.
- Burning and heat of the head with cold spots on forehead,with chronic vertigo and sensation of whirling, moving especially when walking.
- Ascending pains, after effects of Injuries and falls, tingling at the top of head.
- Useful in promoting the growth of hair by applying on the affected area.
Face Mouth and Teeth:
- Arnica helps in sunken face, Puffiness of cheeks, pustulous eruptions around the eyes mainly.
- Painful swelling of the submaxillary glands and those of neck. Dryness of mouth with thirst
- Fissure of lips, dryness and burning of lips wth ulceration at the corners is well reduced with the help of Arnica Montana
- Soreness of gums after teeth extraction, Bitter taste in mouth.
- Loose teeth and sensation as if elongated.
Eyes, Nose and Ear:
- Red, inflammed eyes with pain and discharge from eyes, swelling of eyelids, with burning of eyes and tears from the eyes.
- Arnica is useful in patients who keep their eyes open on account of feeling dizzy when eyes are closed.
- Tingling in the nose with swelling of turbinates, ulceration of nostrils, nasal bones.
- Burning in the nose with difficult breathing. Bleeding from the nose with soreness and difficult breathing.
- Tinnitus; noises heard in the ear. Shooting pains in and around the ear after Injury.
- Difficulty in hearing with buzzing sounds in the ear is relieved with help of Arnica.
Throat and Respiratory system:
- Burning in the throat, with uneasiness and sore feeling in the throat with dryness and bloody expectorate. Useful in Tonsillitis and short, bad breath in the mouth.
- Hoarseness from overuse of voice is well treated with help Of arnica.
- Excessive difficulty of breathing with cough that is aggravated at night time. Yawning aggravates the cough. Inability to remove the expectorate, swallows it.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Nausea with desire to vomit, pressure in stomcah with tightness felt in the chest that extends to the back.
- Rising of salt like water in the mouth, with vomiting of what has been taken (eaten) with mixture of blood.
- Shooting pans in the hepatic region, liver tender and painful with pain extending to spleen area.
- Cutting, colicky pains in the abdomen with flatulence, passes wind.
Urinary system and Stool:
- Involuntary emission of urine at night in the bed with frequent urination of pale urine.
- Pain while passing urine with bloody discharge.
- Sharp, shooting pains with complaints of Thread worms, Constipation with straining while passing stools, bleeding after passage of stools.
- Undigested material in the stool with pain, dysentric, liquid stools with desire to lie down after every stool.
Extremities and Bones and neck:
- Arnica is well indicated in the complaints of pain in the back, limbs, after over exertion and cannot walk erect due to pain in the back.
- Pain that start in the lower limbs and that travel upwards to the upper limbs.
- Cramps in the fingers with inability to hold and loss of strength with swollen veins in the hand is relieved with help of Arnica Montana.
- Weakness of muscles of the neck with painful swelling of the glands of neck.
- Sensation as if sprained, pain in joints with swelling and tenderness, with tingling and stiffness of the limbs after exertion.
- Trembling in the body with jerking of muscles.
- Miliary eruptions with redness and small boils which are hot and tender. Black and blue spots on the body.
Side effects of B Jain Arnica Montana:
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking B Jain Arnica Montana:
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
We Also Recommend
Omeo Hair Care Drops Bjain
Guatteria Gaumeri Q by Bjain 30 ml