Arsenic Sulph Flavum 6X SBL
Check COD Availability
SBLArsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum 6x
Arsenic Sulph Flavum 6x SBL is Useful for
- Anxiety and apprehension ( fear of what will happen), restlessness with symptoms.
- Dropsical swelling of glands. Affected parts sore to touch.
- Varicose veins.
- Difficult respiration with Sticking behind the ear.
- Sciatica and pain around the knee.
- Moist crusts and scales on the scalp. It has been very useful in eczema. Pustules on the scalp.
- Chronic inflammation of eyes, of conjunctiva, cornea, iris, lids.
- Stiffness of cervical(Neck) region, weakness of lumbar( back) and tenderness of coccyx.
- Fever that has periodicity, associated with sleeplessness, Burning hands and feet..
- Burning in urethra while passing urine with pain in bladdder.
Common symptoms of SBL Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
- Discharges from all mucous membranes and outlets very excoriating, offensive, thin and yellow
- Dryness, redness and heat in the throat. Inflammation of throat and tonsils.
- Stiffness in body and limbs, standing aggravates
- Vertigo with headache, head is cold during headache.
- Pains are cutting, burning, internal and external, pressing, stitching, tearing downward, tearing in muscles.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
- Useful medicine in old cases of malaria, in great weakness following the abuse of quinine. When eruptions have been suppressed from local treatment, and there is great weakness and lack of reaction.
- Skin chafed about genitals.
- Cancererous Ulcerationn of breast, Ulcers on legs.
- Trembling of body and limbs, upper limbs and hands; lower limbs and feet. Twitching of thighs. Weakness of all the limbs; of joints; upper limbs; lower limbs; knees; legs; ankles; feet.
- Eruptions; blisters; bloody after scratching; boils; burning; carbuncles, dry.
- ECZEMA; fetid; herpes; itching; moist with corrosive yellow discharge
- Burning of the skin after scratching. Burning in spots. Marked coldness of skin of body and limbs.
- Ulcers bleeding; burning; CANCEROUS; crusty; DEEP; inflamed; painful, Red, corrosive, offensive, thin, watery, yellow pus.
cold drinks, sour food, cold food, fat food, fruit and milk, running, fast walking.
warmth, steam, hot water and lying down.
Dosage of SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections a dose in half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Reactions with SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Arsenic Sulph Flavum 6X SBL is available in 25 gram pack
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Orchitinum 3x tabs
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India