Bakson B44 (Convulsion Drops)
Check COD Availability
Bakson B44 also known as Convulsion Drops
Bakson B44 helpful in fits, crams,
Convulsion is rregular movement of the body, caused by involuntary contraction of muscles and associated especially with brain disorders. Involuntary shaking of the body. Symptoms that occur after alcoholism, Brain Illness or Injury or convulsive seizures.
Bakson B44 indicated in Cramps, twitching of muscles.
It is indicated for its action in restoring normal brain activity and addressing convulsions.
- Bufo. Rana: Convulsive seizures occur during sleep at night. Numbness of brain
- Cuprum. Met: Tonic and clonic spasms, convulsions, and epileptic attacks convulsions, beginning in fingers and toes, violent, contractive, Jerking, twitching of muscles. Coldness of hands.
- Puls. Nig: Fits of dizziness and loss of consciousness, with bluish redness and bloatedness of face, loss of motive power, violent palpitation of heart ,congestion and heat in head. Epileptic convulsions, with violent movements of limbs, followed by weakness, eructations, and inclination to vomit.
- Zinc. Met: Convulsions, with pale face and no heat. Lameness, weakness, trembling and twitching of various muscles.
- Silicea: Cramp in calves and soles. Loss of power in legs. Tremulous hands when using them.
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
Bakson B44 is available in 30 ml glass bottle
We Also Recommend
Arsenic album 30CH 30 ml Bakson
Beepee aid plus
Bakson Calcarea Phosphorica 6X 450Tabs