Bakson B69 (Sciatica Drops)
Bakson B69 Also Known as Sciatica Drops
Bakson B69 Helpful in Treating Sciatic pain
The term sciatica describes the symptoms of leg pain, possibly tingling, numbness, or weakness that originate in the lower back and travel through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of each leg. It is not a diagnosis and is common symptom associated with medical conditions like: Degenerative disc diseases, Lumbar spondylitis etc.
Bakson B69 Is Indicated in:-
Tingling, Numbness formication in extremities
Drawing pains in the thighs and backache with stiffness.
- Aconite Nap: Sudden Numbness and tingling; shooting pains; icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Crawling and tingling, as if bruised. Stiffness in nape of neck.
- Arsenic: Helps in Trembling, twitching, spasms, weakness, heaviness, uneasiness in the limbs. Cramps in calves. Swelling of feet. Sciatica. Burning pains.
- Colocynth: Sciatic pain, left side, drawing, tearing; better, pressure and heat; worse, gentle touch. Contraction of the muscles. Pain down right thigh; muscles and tendons feel too short; numbness with pains.
- Gnaphalium Poly: Intense pain along the sciatic nerve; numbness alternates with pain. Frequent pains in calves and feet. Chronic backache in lumbar region; better resting on back.
- Mag Phos: Sciatica; feet very tender. Darting pains, General muscular weakness.
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
Bakson B69 in Available in 30 ml glass bottle
We Also Recommend
Arsenic album 30CH 30 ml Bakson