Baryta Mur 3X Lords
Check COD Availability
Uses Of Lords Baryta Muriatica
- Heaviness rather pain is the feature of this salt.
- Slow development of a person at mental as well as physical level.
- Stroke and Eczema, It is a convulsive remedy.
- Periodical attacks of convulsions with excessive restlessness of the limbs, .
- Action on lower gastro intestinal tract wherein rectum is involved.
- Stiffness and weakness of joints more after walking, electric shock like pains with convulsions.
- WBC (white Blood corpuscles)increased, Uric acid increased.
- Children who talk through the nose, keep their mouth open.
- Tonsillitis that occur in spring and autumn.
Common symptoms of Lords Baryta Muriatica
- Convulsions from worms, Child lies on abdomen.
- Difficulty in concentration, dullness with loss of memory.
- Complaints for T of the body: Tonsitllitis, testicles, Tinae, Tinnitus are relieved by Baryta muriatica.
- Muscular stiffness with weakness of legs.
- Icy coldness of the body with paraylsis.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Baryta Muriatica
- Great Indigestion remedy.
- Convulsions with headache, deafness, vomiting and burning in the the stomach; convulsions with full consciousness, with electric shocks; clonic spasms is an indication of Baryta Mur.
- Enlargement and Induration of tonsils.
- Individuals having an inclination to develop an aneurysm (a condition wherein an artery enlarges like balloons).
- Cerebral disability in children who have delayed development as well as for the aged people having some kind of mental retardation, is indication of Baryta Mur.
- Symptoms associated with nervous disorders, for instance, which maybe occurring ever so often, accompanied by restiveness, rigidity and a loss of emotional response.
- Twitching in the face or in some of the limbs, or in the whole body is helped with Baryta mur.
- Swelling of testicles and scrotum which is painful, hard are checked with Baryta mur.
- Engorged glands, probably the parotid or cervical glands, together with aching throat and perhaps tonsillitis.
- Burning and pricking in excoriated places. Small itchy eruptions on the head, nape of the neck, abdomen, and thighs
cold, becoming cold, wet weather.
Reactions with Lords Baryta Muriatica
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Lords Baryta Muriatica
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 1 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India