Beryllium Metallicum 30Ch 30ml Schwabe
Causes & Symptoms for Beryllium Metallicum
- Inclination to take cold and lung infections and induration is relieved with Beryllium Metallicum.
- For children, Slow in learning, impaired memory and very superstitious.
- Beryllium is indicated for people suffering from sarcoidosis.
- Formation of granulomas or nodules that form in the lungs indicates this remedy.
- For difficulty in breathing and lung pain made worse when moving is relieved with Beryllium Metallicum.
- In deep, dry cough and other respiratory diseases, Beryllium Metallicum is useful.
- It is useful in glandular affections where the glands are swollen and indurated.
Mouth and Throat
It is sueful in swollen glands, tonsillitis.
Swelling of thyroid and parathyroid glands is an indication of this remedy.
Stomach and abdomen
Pain in the abdomen with bloating, feels as if the food is not moving and is pressing against the chest.
Inflammation of prostate and loss of spermatic fluid in males from infection.
Inability to conceive with irregular menses in females, can be taken care by this remedy if we indicated.
Side effects of Beryllium Metallicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Beryllium Metallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Beryllium Metallicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.