Carbo Veg 6X Lords
Carbo Veg is also known as an animal charcoal as it has ability of absorbing the toxins from the body.
Uses of Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
- Lords CarboVegetabilis is useful in Indigestion, Flatulence, Bloating of abdomen, belching, Venous congestion.
- Patient who suffers from lack of oxygenation, (lack of oxygen utilization) causing lung problems carbo veg works well.
- In strong people who can work for long time and are good on health until they are struck by infection. Once they are struck by any infection or virus, they completely become weak, slow, sluggish and lazy.
- Hair falls off easily.
- Cough of Carbo veg has all the gagging, vomiting and redness of the face found in whooping cough, Rattling cough with retching and vomiting.
- Pimples on forehead and face are relieved well by Carbo veg.
Common symptoms of Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
- Easily frightened and fear of ghosts, anxiety on closing eyes.
- Carbo Veg is indicated for headaches, where patient cannot move his head, cannot lift his head.
- Night terrors in children, they wont sleep alone.
- Confused state where he cannot take his own decision and weak in thinking.
- Flatulent colic, abdomen greatly distended, excessive accumulation of gas in the stomach and intestines leading to fullness and cramps in the stomach. All food taken into the stomach seems to turn into flatus; he is always belching
- General venous stasis, bluish skin, limbs cold. Hands and feet are cold and dry.
Important Indicated symptoms of Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
- Coldness is characteristic, cold breath, cold knees; cold, but wants to be fanned. The deficient arterial circulation causes the patient to feel cold, and the surface is actually cold-icy-cold very often.
- Desire for fresh air, open air , want all the windows open and likes to be fanned.
- Inflammation of parotid glands, mumps, Occipital headache
- Complaints that have never improved since the last illness is well marked in Carbo veg.
- Puffiness of whole body, hands, head, veins are all puffed as if full of blood. Varicose Veins.
- Internal Burning and external coldness is marked in carbo veg. Burning in head, veins, capillaries, skin.
- Oozing of blood from inflammed areas, a little blood oozing all the time hence used for women with prolonged menses.
- Ulcers in the mouth and throat that bleed easily, they do not heal due to slow recovery and slow tissue formations in the body.
- For septic conditions, usually that occur after surgical operatives.
- Pain in abdomen accomapnied by fear and tears in eyes, cannot bear tight clothing around the waist.
- Bleeding of the gums, and sockets of the teeth. Cough, with spitting of blood and burning pain in the chest
- The parts round the anus are excoriated, and there is protrusion of blue hemorrhoids which burn, are offensive, and may suppurate.
Cause for the complaints in Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
Overwork, over heating, Alcohol, Bad food, wine, over exertion.
evening, night and open air, cold; from fat food, butter, coffee, milk, warm damp weather
Reactions with Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Carbo Vegetabilis
- Put Lords Carbo Vegetabilis tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India