Cassia Sophera Q 30 ml Schwabe
Cassia Sophera(Mother Tincture)
Tinture made of Root
Common Name: Senna sophera, Kasaunda
Causes & Symptoms for Cassia Sophera
- It is used for cough, constipation and breathing complaints.
- Skin complaints with ring formation and itching is relieved with Cassia Sophera
- It is useful in constipation and as a worm expeller.
- Vertigo with nausea, feels as if he will fall forward.
- Mainly useful in complaints of Joint fingers specially of the small Joints.
Dosage and rules while taking Cassia Sophera
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 235 Rs. 235
Save Rs. 5