Cephalandra indica Q
Cephalandra indica Q By Willmar schwabe
Cephalandra indica Q Reduce Increased fasting sugar, Profuse urination, excess thirst, Boil
The stem, leaves, roots and fruit of the plant is used for preparation of the medicine. It mainly grows in India.
Common Name: Little Gourd
Cephalandra indica Q is useful in following
- It is useful in complaints in Blood sugar Blood urea problems, flushing out toxins through urine,Joint complaints.
- Cephalandra is useful in skin complaints with boils, pus formation, skin eruptions.
- It aids in digestion and smoothens Bowel movements.
- Bilious complaints, Liver complaints , Headache due to exposure to sun are few symtpoms that call for Cephalandra.
- Person with weak memory, aversion to work, always sad and frightened easily is well benefited with the medicine.
- Redness and burning sensation on the face is relieved with help of Cephalandra.
- Sensitive to noise, loud voice and music, light, touch.
- Cephalandra is useful in skin complaints that occur during increased blood sugar levels. Erutpions on the skin with abscess and pain.
- Redness of skin with burning and felt better by cold application.
- Severe headache that occurs after stress and exposure to sun.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Excessive dryness of mouth with increase thirst.
- Loss of appetite with fullness in abdomen
- Pain in abdomen aggravated before and after stools.
- Cephalandran is useful in complaints of profuse and frequent urination, presence of urine in sugar.
- Weakness and exhaustion after urination is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Complaints that are aggravated after passage of urine.
Pain and muscular tenderness in Lower limbs.
- Cephalandra is useful in reducing the increased fasting blood sugar levels.
- Generalized weakness and giddiness that worsens after urination is well treated with the remedy.
15 drops of Cephalandra Indica mother tincture in half a cup of water twice a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of Willmar Schwabe cephalandra
No known reactions yet observed or studied.
But better to avoid strong smell food, Garlic, coffee that can affect the action of the remedy.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Cephalandra Indica
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Most effective with other homeopathic remedies
Cephalandra can be taken with Gymnema mother tincture which gives good results in sugar complaints.
Cephalandra is also used with Syzygium to help maintain the normal blood sugar levels.
Cephalandra indica Q is available in 30 ml glass bottle