China 3X Lords
Lords Cinchona Officinalis
Uses of Lords Cinchona Officinalis
- In fluid loss from the body where exhaustion and weakness is present, china helps in giving strength.
- Lords China has the ability to resolve conditions such as anaemia, breathlessness, cholecystitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, diarrhoea, fever, gastritis, headache and migraine, inflammatory bowel disease, myalgia and neuralgia, high body temperature, spleenomegaly.
- It helps to overcome the weakness after debilitating diseases.
Common symptoms of Lords Cinchona Officinalis
- Debility and other complaints after excessive loss of fluids, blood-letting are relieved by China.
- Haemorrhages that are profuse, with faintness,loss of sight and ringing in the ears indicates use of china.
- Great flatulence, with sensation as if the abdomen were packed full; is resolved with help of Cinchona Officinalis.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Cinchona Officinalis
- Lords China helps to minimise the high rise of temperatures, with chills and sweats.
- Lords China helps to relieve post operative gas pains, flatulence, stomach pains.
- It helps to stimulate the spleen, bone marrow and tissues responsible for synthesis and maintainence of red blood cells.
- It helps in the muscle spasms and helps in relaxation.
- It is helpful in pain loacted in right hypochondrium.
- Gall-stone colic with Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged, China helps to relieve the pains and swellings.
- Jaundice, Internal coldness of stomach and abdomen is resolved by Cinchona.
- Chill generally in forenoon, commencing in breast; thirst before chill, and little and often, debilitating night-sweats, free perspiration caused by every little exertion is checked well by China.
slight touch, least draft of air
hard pressure on painful parts
Reactions with Lords Cinchona Officinalis
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Cinchona Officinalis
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily