Chininum Sulph 3X Lords
It acts primarily on the nutritive system, afterwards on the other parts; affects chiefly the intestinal canal, then the brain, the genital and urinary organs, and finally the extremities and the skin.
Uses of Lords Chininum Sulphuricum
- Lords Chininum Sulphuricum is a powerful antispetic and helps to treat high body temperature only if the symptoms match with that of those mentioned.
- Chininum Sulphuricum is well indicated for Immediate and rapid decrease in red blood cells and reduction in hemoglobin leading to Anemia, polynuclear leucocytosis (increased WBC).
- Headache of malarial origin, person who is unable to stand for a long time.
- Red rash over whole body with severe stinging pains is treated well.
- Chininum Sulphuricum is used for Acute Articular multiple joint pain.
- Assist in healing sicknesses associated with the liver, like jaundice and hepatitis, enlargement of Liver and spleen due to Malaria.
Common symptoms of Lords Chininum Sulphuricum
- Lords Chininum Sulphuricum has Special action on Auditory nerve (ear) and symptoms like Ringing buzzing and roaring in ears with ear problem is treated well with Chininum sulphuricum.
- Respiration short and difficult due to over work.
- Great paleness of the buccal cavity. Erosion of the gums, and of the wall of the buccal cavity, with violent pain and gangrenous crusts.
- Lords Chininum Sulphuricum relieves Symptoms associated with indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and stomach ulcers are sometimes eased by it.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Chininum Sulphuricum
- Periodicity of the complaints that occur every day at the same time. For Malaria when body temperature rises at a fixed time everyday and all the three stages of high body temperature are prominent.
- Violent colic.Colic in the morning near the region of the stomach. Tearing, cutting pains in the abdomen, with frequent, small, irritable pulse.
- Sensitivenss of the spine with pain extending to the neck and head. Pain in the last cervical area is indication of Chininum sulphuricum.
- Pain in the back and tenderness to the touch of the cervical, Limb Trembling. Cracking in the shoulder.
- Small amount of urea with excess of uric acid, bloody urine.
- Constipation, soft stool difficult to eject.
- External heat, with dryness of the mouth and the gullet, obstinate constipation.
- Tendency to fall while walking in the street; also with perspiration on the chest, redness of the face, convulsive movements of the muscles, and rapidity of pulse
- Sweat all over the body with shivering of the body.
- Great heat of the skin, sweating all over even when quiet is treated well with Chininum sulphuricum.
- Bloody urine unattended with pain or uneasiness.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India