Hyoscymus Niger 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
- Disturbs the nervous system profoundly.
- It is as if some diabolical force took possession of the brain and prevented its functions.
- It causes a perfect picture of mania of a quarrelsome and obscene character.
- Inclined to be unseemly and immodest in acts, gestures and expressions.
- Very talkative, and persists in stripping herself, or uncovering genitals. Is jealous, afraid of being poisoned, etc.
- Its symptoms also point to weakness and nervous agitation; hence typhoid and other infections with coma vigil.
- Tremulous weakness and twitching of tendons. Subsultus tendinum. Muscular twitchings, spasmodic affections, generally with delirium. Non-inflammatory cerebral activity.
- Toxic gastritis.
As directed by the physician