Sepia 1M 20 ml Boiron
- Acts specially on the portal system, with venous congestion.
- Stasis and thereby ptosis of viscera and weariness and misery.
- Weakness, yellow complexion, bearing-down sensation, especially in women, upon whose organism it has most pronounced effect.
- Pains extend down to back, chills easily.
- Tendency to abortion.
- Hot flashes at menopause with weakness and perspiration. Upward tendency of its symptoms.
- Easy fainting. "Ball" sensation in inner parts.
- Sepia acts best on brunettes.
- All pains are from below up.
- One of the most important uterine remedies.
- Tubercular patients with chronic hepatic troubles and uterine reflexes.
- Feels cold even in warm room.
- Pulsating headache in cerebellum.
As directed by physician