Antimonium crudum 10M Boiron Multi Dose Tube
Antimonium crud 10 m by Boiron
Antimonium crud 10 m Indications
- For homeopathic employment, the mental symptoms and those of the gastric sphere, determine its choice.
- Excessive irritability and fretfulness, together with a thickly-coated white tongue, are true guiding symptoms to many forms of disease calling for this remedy.
- All the conditions are aggravated by heat and cold bathing.
- Cannot bear heat of sun. Tendency to grow fat.
- An absence of pain, where it could be expected, is noticeable. Gout with gastric symptoms.
- Useful for corns.
Antimonium crud 10 m should be taken as directed by physician
Antimonium crud 10 m by Boiron is available in 4 gram multidose tube