Diacard Gold Drops Madaus (Adel)
DIACARD GOLD DROPS MADAUS (ADEL)
HOMOEOPAHTIC DROPS FOR THE HEART
INDICATIONS: The indications are based on the findings obtained with homoeopathic drugs. They include functional heart complaints in general autonomic lability.
Ingredients: 100 g of drops contain: Valeriana Q = 1x 5.0g, Aether sulfuricus 1x 13.0g, Aurum chloratum natronatum 4x 3.0g, Camphora 2x 5.0g, Cactus grandiflorus 2x 20.0g, Strophanthus gratus 4x 10.0g, Crataegus Q 5.0g,
Other constituents: sucrose, ethanol, purified water
Warning: Diacard contains 55% of alcohol by volume.
Diacard Gold Drops has been traditionally used by physicians world-wide since 1919, as a convenient supplement for the treatment of:
- Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse,
- Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety,
- Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress,
- Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing,
- General Tiredness and Restlessness,
- Toxic effects of Alcohol and/or tobacco on the heart,
- Mild to Moderate Hypertension
- High Cholesterol - Circulatory Instability
- Weak Heart (it strengthens the heart and helps to maintain the quality of life)
Dosage recommendations, mode and duration of use:
Unless otherwise directed, adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily. Diacard should be taken before meals on some sugar or - especially recommended in the evenings - in 1 tablespoonful of water.
Diacard can always be taken when complaints occur.
No adverse reactions have been reported when used as directed.
Original pack of 25 ml of sealed bottle
Information taken from company's brochure
Use under medical supervision.