Dr. Reckeweg R 13 Hemorrhoidal Drops
Dr. Reckeweg R 13 Known as Prohaemorrin
Dr. Reckeweg R 13 Hemorrhoidal Drop
Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
Common symptoms seen in Hemorrhoids (piles):
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements or small amounts of bright red blood at times.
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
- External painful swelling at anus region.
Dr. Reckeweg R 13 Contains
- Acidum nitricum
- Collinsonia Canadensis
- Kalium carbonicum
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. ReckewegR13
Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
Hammamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
Sulphur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, exzema, unhealthy skin.
- According to the acuteness of Symptoms, 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops of Dr. Reckeweg R13 in some water. Even after improvement, take 10 drops three times daily, for 2-3 days.
Dr. Reckeweg R 13 is available in 22 ml pack
We Also Recommend
Acid phosphoricum 200
Arsenic Album 200CH 11 ml Dr. Reckeweg
Baryta carbonica 200CH 11ml Dr. Reckeweg