Echinacea angustifolia Q
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia
- Echinacea has been used for virus infections such as the common cold and flu. It is used to strengthen the immune system. It has antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- It is useful in coplaints of Foul discharges, emaciation and weakness in general.
- It is said to be useful in complaints of last stage cancer, to ease the pains during chemotherapy. In bites and stings generally.
- General dulness and drowsiness, unable to apply the mind during the studies is well treated with help of Echinacea Angustiflolia.
- The person cannot tolerate contradiction. Gets offended easily.
- Does not wish to think or study.
- Constant dull pain in the head with dizziness is reduced with help of Echinacea angustifolia.
Eyes, Nose and Ear:
- Burning of eyes, with desire to sleep. Sharp pains in the eyes, with dull pains better by closing the eyes is seen in Echinacea Angustifolia.
- Sore Nostril with stuffed up sensation is reduced with help of this medicine.
- Shooting pains in the right ear is reduced with help of Echinacea Angustifolia.
- Pain in the teeth, with neuralgic pains is treated well.
- Dry sensation in the mouth with bad taste in the mouth at morning time. Pain and infection of gums.
- Complaints of skin that is accompanied with itching, burning of skin on neck, with red and small pimples on the face and neck.
- Little papules on the face with redness is reduced with help of Echinacea Angsutifolia.
- Sore throat with patches on the tonsils, Tonsillitis with pain while swallowing is treated with Echinacea Angustifolia.
- Burning sensation in the throat after sour vomiting.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Sour Belching that cause burning in the throat with vomiting, nausea which is better by lying down.
- Flatulence with dull pain in the stomach.
- Echinacea Angustifolia has very good results in complaints of urinary Tract infection.
- Scanty urine with sense of heat, pain felt while passing urine is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Involuntary urination is also seen in patients.
- The remedy is useful in complaints of white and offensive discharges, with itching and infection complaints.
- Pain in both upper and lower limbs, pain in the shoulders that travel down to the wrist and fingers.
- Sharp shooting pains with cold extremities and pain is reduced with Echinacea Angustifolia.
- Echinacea Angsutifolia is useful in weakness and complaints of muscular weakness.
- Exhaustion after work is commonly seen in the patients.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.