Galium aparine Q 30 ml Bakson
Galium aparine Q Bakson 30 ml
Common Name: Goose-Grass
Causes & Symptoms for Galium aparine
- It favors healthy granulations on ulcerated surfaces.
- Galium aparine is used as a solvent for gravel and stone.
- Helps to lessesn down the swellings and inflammations.
- Galium aparine is a remedy for the bites of snakes, spiders and all venomous creatures
- It relieves the enuresis in children.
- Galium aparine is used for swollen glands, tonsilitis, cysts, cystitis, eczema, psoriasis.
- It is indicated for the anxiety that something was about to happen, confusion and forgetfulness, tiredness, but also a restlessness, agitation.
- In complaints of cystitis, it helps to relieve the complaints of frequent urination.
- It helps to promote the gravel to pass and relieve the pains in the bladder.
Side effects of Galium aparine
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Galium aparine
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Galium aparine
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
We Also Recommend
Arsenic album 30CH 30 ml Bakson
S Cure cream Bakson
Beepee aid plus