Grindelia Pentarkan (Ptk-51)
For difficult breathing and allergic bronchitis
- Helpful in de-congestion, relaxation and expectoration
- Corrects metabolic disturbances
- Covers wheezing, oppression of the chest with viscous mucus
- Also indicated for spasmodic cough, dry cough, cough with nausea and vomiting, constant constriction in the chest
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Ephedra vulgaris 1x 75 mg: Headache with eye complaints and congestion is marked.
Grindelia robusta 1x 75 mg: Cannot breathe when lying down.
Ipecacuanha 3x 25 mg: Cough - dry, spasmodic, constricted, asthmatic, incessant and violent, with every breath. Cough with rattling of mucus in bronchi when inspiring.
Justicia adhatoda 1x 25 mg: Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest.
Lobelia inflata 3x 25mg: Constant cough with anguish while coughing with constant breathing difficulty.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Grindelia Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- 2 tablets should be taken 3 times a day
- Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose
Side effects: No side effects of Grindelia Pentarkan(WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: This product should be used under medical advice and supervision in children under 6 years of age.
Interactions: No interactions between Grindelia Pentarkan (WSI) and other products are known.
Grindelia pentarkan (ptk-51) is available in 20 gram pack