Gun powder 6CH 30 ml
Gunpowder is a black or brown explosive substance consisting of an intimate mechanical mixture of potassium nitrate (saltpeter; nitre), charcoal, and sulphur.
Uses of Gunpowder
- Abscesses, blood-poisoning, infected wounds and deep-seated septic cellulitis.
- Injuries of septic and toxic origin.
- Bites of animals, cuts or deep injuries that are followed by pus formation.
- Boils becomes filled with blood and pus and it remains very hard and tender.
Common symptoms of Gunpowder
- Wounds that have become poisoned with the germs of putrefaction.
- In children for worms- Lumbricoides.
Important indicated symptoms of Gunpowder
- A remedy for various kinds of Blood Poisoning.
- Gunpowder assists to increase the normal antiseptic action of the blood, enables the blood to get rid of disease germs.
- An excellent blood purifier in low potency.
- Gunpowder helps healing after extraction of abscessed tooth.
- Used for wounds with septic suppuration which refuse to heal
- Gunpowder is used for both medication as well as a prophylactic.
- The poison (germs) quickly finds its way into the blood - boils, carbuncles, eruptions, abscesses, or other manifestations appear, showing unmistakably that the blood has been poisoned. To all these conditions Gunpowder acts as an antidote.
- Tendancy to Recurrent Boils.
Cause for the complaints in Gunpowder
Blood Poisoning, Bites, Injuries
Reactions with Gunpowder
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen