Gun Powder 6X Lords
Gunpowder is a black or brown explosive substance consisting of an intimate mechanical mixture of potassium nitrate (saltpeter; nitre), charcoal, and sulphur.
Uses of Lords Gunpowder
- Abscesses, blood-poisoning, infected wounds and deep-seated septic cellulitis.
- Lords Gunpowder is useful in Injuries of septic and toxic origin.
- Bites of animals, cuts or deep injuries that are followed by pus formation.
- Boils becomes filled with blood and pus and it remains very hard and tender.
Common symptoms of Lords Gunpowder
- Wounds that have become poisoned with the germs of putrefaction.
- In children for worms- Lumbricoides.
Important indicated symptoms of Lords Gunpowder
- A remedy for various kinds of Blood Poisoning.
- Lords Gunpowder assists to increase the normal antiseptic action of the blood, enables the blood to get rid of disease germs.
- An excellent blood purifier in low potency.
- Lords Gunpowder helps healing after extraction of abscessed tooth.
- Used for wounds with septic suppuration which refuse to heal
- Lords Gunpowder is used for both medication as well as a prophylactic.
- The poison (germs) quickly finds its way into the blood - boils, carbuncles, eruptions, abscesses, or other manifestations appear, showing unmistakably that the blood has been poisoned. To all these conditions Gunpowder acts as an antidote.
- Tendancy to Recurrent Boils.
Cause for the complaints in Lords Gunpowder
Blood Poisoning, Bites, Injuries
Reactions with Lords Gunpowder
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Gunpowder
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.