Gynical syrup Allen 200 ml
Gynical Uretine tonic By Allen
Gynical uterine tonic Relieves Heavy Irregular Menstrual Bleeding with Pain in Lower Abdomen, Backaches
Gynical Uterine Tonic is indicated for heavy irregular bleeding with pain in the lower abdomen or back, difficulty in urinating and moving bowels, incontinence, backaches, bleeding between periods and chronic and abnormal bleeding.
- Ashoka Janosia Q
- Abroma Augusta Q
- Aletris Farinose Q
- Caulophyllum Q
- Hydrastis Can. Q
- Pulsatilla Q
- Viburnum Opulus Q
- Magnesium Phos. 3x
- Nux Vomica 2x
- Helonias Dioica Q
- Mercurius Sol. 3x in syrup and sweetener base
- Ashoka Jonosia: Nourishing tonic for Uterus. It also helps to relieve the menstrual problems.
- Abroma Augusta: It causes the menses to appear and gives the tone and strength to the uterus.
- Aletris Farinose: Premature and profuse menses, with labour-like pains. Retarded and scanty flow. Uterus seems heavy. Prolapse, with pain in right inguinal region.
- Caulophyllum: Complaints of the uterus, for instance profuse bleeding as well as absence of a tone in the muscles of the uterus.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: It has proved valuable in vaginal and uterine white discharge, and in all cases of enfeebled mucous tissues.
- Pulsatilla: Useful remedy in painful menses. Dark menses which are delayed and accompanied with this severe menstrual colic.
- Viburnum Opulus: Menses too late, scanty, lasting a few hours, offensive in odor, with crampy pains, cramps extend down thighs (Bell). Bearing-down pains before. Ovarian region feels heavy and congested. Aching in sacrum and pubes, with pain in anterior muscles of thighs.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: Menstrual colic; pain precedes flow; Ovarian neuralgia, Vaginismus. Ovaritis. Membranous painful menses. Menses too early, with dark, fibrinous, stringy flow. Severe cramping pains over entire pelvis.
- Nux vomica: Alleviate excessive bleeding from uterine troubles.
- Helonias Dioica: Atony of the genital organs, and pain extending from the back of the uterus.
- Mercurius Solubilis: Menses profuse, with abdominal pains. White discharge, excoriating, greenish and bloody; sensation of rawness in parts. Stinging pain in ovaries (Apis). Itching and burning; worse, after urinating.
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.
Gynical Uretine tonic is available in 100 ml pet bottle
We Also Recommend
Immunity Booster Tablets Allen
Bambusa Arundinacea Q Allen