Hepar Sulph 3X Lords
Lords Hepar Sulph
Hepar Sulphur, also known as Calcium sulphide of Hahnemann, and sulphur of lime.
Uses of Lords Hepar Sulph
- Lords Hepar Sulph helps in eruptions and glandular swellings.
- Lords Hepar Sulph relieves gum and mouth pains, and helps relieves bleeding.
Common symptoms of Lords Hepar Sulph
- Lords Hepar Sulph relieves swellings on the neck, painful when touched.
- Burning itching in the body, with white vesicles after scratching is relieved well.
- Coughs and sore throats where something feels like it is stuck in the throat.
- Colds, earaches with discharge, swollen lymph glands.
- Irritable, oversensitve to surroundings, worse with cold applications.
- Digestive problems with smelly, offensive stools is relieved by hepar Sulph.
Important Indicated symptoms of Lords Hepar Sulph
- The tendency to suppuration is most marked, and has been a strong guiding symptom in practice of using Hepar Sulph.
- Lords Hepar Sulph is used in unhealthy skin which is easily infected, slow to heal acne.
- Skin is sensitive to the open air.
- Inflammed skin; acne and injuries that produce pus easily; sensititve eruptions; pus is foul smelling; Hepar sulph helps very well.
- Lords Hepar Sulph promotes healing in skin ailments including: eruptions, acne, mouth and face irritations, deep cracks in hands and feet, or gum/teeth issues ulcerations that have small pimples around the edges.
- The lesions spread by the formation of small papules around the side of the old lesion are healed by Hepar Sulph.
- Cough troublesome when walking, dry, hoarse cough.
from dry cold winds; cool air; slightest draught, touch.
damp, wet weather warmth, wrapping ears and head, after eating.
Reactions with Lords Hepar Sulph
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Hepar Sulph
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
We Also Recommend
Angel gloss cream
SBL Berberis aquifolium Q 30 ml
Wheezal Berberis Aquifolium Cream