Heptocol Drops Wheezal
Indication of Wheezal Heptocol
Hepatitis & Jaundice.
Other Indication of Wheezal Heptocol
- Sluggish liver, Jaundice.
- Enlargement of liver due to infection.
- Drug inducted Hepatitis.
- Gall bladder colic.
- For fast and effective response in liver disorders
- Has direct action on the liver and portal system
- Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
- Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
- Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
Action of Composition used in Wheezal Heptocol
Chelidonium M. Q: Indicated in Jaundice due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic. Distention. Liver enlarged. . Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue - Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Jaundice with great fermentation and accumulation of gas with nausea, vomiting and bitter taste in mouth Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, with itching of the anus. Alternate Diarrhoea and Constipation.
Myrica C. Q: Marked action on the liver, with jaundice, Dull pain in the region of the liver. Complete jaundice, Fullness in the stomach and abdomen. Complete loss appetite, but with a feeling of fullness in the stomach after eating little. Jaundice with persistent sleeplessness. Tongue - thick yellowish, dark. Liver affections with heart complaints.
Dosage of Wheezal Heptocol
Child: 3 to 5 drops 2 to 4 times in a day.
Adult: 5 to 10 drops 2 to 4 times in a day.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India