Kali Iodatum 3X Lords
Uses of Lords Kalium Iodatum
This remedy relieves runny nose with acrid watery discharge, with pain at the base of the nose.
Common symptoms of Lords Kalium Iodatum
- Red, swollen, tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge, perforated septum is relieved by Kali Iod.
- Sneezing, Nasal catarrh, involving frontal sinus is relieved by Kali Iod.
Important Indicated symptoms of Lords Kalium Iodatum
- The profuse, watery, acrid coryza that Kali iod relieves produces serves as a sure guiding symptom, especially when associated with pain in frontal sinus.
- Lords Kalium Iodatum is prescribed for chest conditions that are chronic, long lasting or frequently recurring.
- Conditions accompanied by lethargy or tiredness, sensitivity or soreness of a vague but general nature are recovered by Kali Iod.
- Lords Kalium Iodatum acts prominently on fibrous and connective tissues, producing infiltration, oedema, helps relieving the complaints.
- In Glandular swellings, Purpura and hemorrhagic diathesis, Kali Iod acts well and relieves the complaints.
- Rheumatism in Neck, back, feet, especially heels and soles; worse, cold and wet.
- Chronic catarrh, chilliness and nightly rheumatic pains in limbs.
warm clothing, warm room, rest, touch
motion, open air, fresh air.
Reactions with Lords Kalium Iodatum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Lords Kalium Iodatum
- Put Lords Kalium Iodatum tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.