Kalmegh Elixir Wheezal( 120 ml)
Loss of Appetite & Jaundice.
- Catarrhal conditions of liver.
- Jaundice, Sluggish liver.
- Loss of appetite & indigestion
Action of Composition used
- Kalmegh Q: It Promotes digestion process, it Protects the liver and gall bladder, effective in the medication of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.
- Chelidonium M. Q: Jaundice due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic. Distention. liver enlarged.
- Carica Papaya 3x: Inflamed liver and spleen with fever Dyspepsia, poor digestion, stool in small quantities several times a day. White tongue, milk intolerance and meat intolerance.
- Myrica. C. Q:Marked action on the liver, with jaundice, Dull pain in the region of the liver. Complete jaundice, Fullness in the stomach and abdomen. Complete loss appetite, but with a feeling of fullness in the stomach after eating little.
1 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times in a day or as prescribed by the physician.