The natural non-hormonal therapy for menopause
- Klimaktolan offers prompt relief from menopausal symptoms such as: Hot Flushes - Attacks of Perspiration -
- Sleep Disorders - Loss of Libido - Depression, Irritability
- Klimaktolan is specially indicated when hormone therapy is not recommended or contraindicated
- Klimaktolan has excellent safety profile.
Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, cardiac palpitation, dizziness, depresssion, pruritis, restlessness, attacks of perspiration and sleep disorders.
Each tablets of 250 mg contains:
- Cimicifuga recemosa 2x 25 mg
- Sepia 2x 25 mg
- Lachesis mutus 6x 25 mg
- Ignatia amara 3x 25 mg
- sanguinaria can 2x 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Box of 4 blisters stips each contains 10 tabs each.