Lilium tig Pentarkan (Ptk-57)
is used to manage undesirable vaginal secretions. Leukorrhoea.
● Useful in various undesirable vaginal secretions
● Helpful in Leucorrhoea
● Also used in various types of infections
● Lilium tigrinum HPI 2x 10% v/v
● Hydrastis canadensis HPI 3x 10% v/v
● Kreosotum HPI 3x 10% v/v
● Pulsatilla nigricans HPI 3x 10% v/v
● Sepia HPI 3x 10% v/v
● Excipients Q.S.Alcohol contents: 40%v/v.
● Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, for acute complaints, 10-20 drops should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day
● For subsequent treatment, 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
30 ml glass bottle