Lords L 110 Drops
Lords L 110 Cough Drops
Indication of Lords L 110 Cough Drops
Softens and soothes cough.
Other Indicated symptoms of Lords L 110 Cough Drops
- Cough that occurs due to Infection.
- Exposure to Irritants, allergens, that causes cough.
Ingredients used in Lords L 110 Cough Drops
- Coccus. Cacti
- Sticta. Pulm.
- Thymus. Serp
- Bryonia alb
Action of Individual Ingredients used in Lords L 110 Cough Drops
- Belladonna: Drying in nose, fauces, larynx, and trachea. Tickling, short, dry cough; worse at night. Larynx feels sore. Respiration oppressed, quick, unequal.
- Coccus. Cacti: Suffocative cough; worse, first waking, with tough, white mucus, which strangles. Spasmodic morning cough. Whooping cough attacks end with vomiting of this tough mucus
- Drosera: Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after midnight; yellow expectoration, with bleeding from nose and mouth; retching. Deep, hoarse voice; hoarseness; laryngitis. Rough, scraping sensation deep in the fauces and soft palate.
- Ipecac: Constant constriction in chest. Breathlessness. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
- Spongia: Great dryness of all air-passages, Cough, dry, barking, croupy; larynx sensitive to touch. Chest weak; can scarcely talk.
- Sticta. Pulm.: Dry, hacking cough during night; worse, inspiration. Loose cough in morning. Pain through chest from sternum to spinal column.
- Thymus. Serp: Dry nervous breathlessness, whooping-cough, severe spasms but little sputum.
- Bryonia Alba : Cough worse by going into warm room.
Dosage of Lords L 110 Cough Drops
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily. In chronic condition 4-6 times daily.