Lords L 117 Drops
Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops
Indication of Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops
Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops is indicated for painful periods, amenorrhoea (absence of menstruation), dull pains across the small of back, flushes of heat. It also acts on the unstriped muscular fibres.
Composition of Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops
- Aesculu Hippocastanum 3x
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 3x
- Secale Cornutum 3x
- Acidum Sulphuricum 3x
- Crocus Sativus 3x
- Hamamelis Vir. 6x
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops:
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: Painful menses with lameness of back across the sacro-iliac articulation or aching in knees.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum: Pains appears and disappears suddenly, wandering. Painful menses especially in anaemic women.
- Secale Cornutum: Menstrual colic with exhaustion, coldness and intolerance of heat.
- Acidum Sulphuricum: Pains increasing gradually, but disappearing suddenly when at peak.
- Crocus Sativus: Menses - dark, viscid, too frequent and copious, foul, black, slimy. Uterine haemorrhage, clots with long strings, spasmodic contractions.
Dosage of Lords L 117 Amenorrhea Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.