Lords L 123 Drops
Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
Indication of Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
- Painful menses and its associated symptoms.
- Headache and dizziness along with the pain.
Other Indications of Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
- Painful menses with lameness of back across the sacro-iliac articulation or aching in knees.
- Pain across pelvis, from hip to hip.
- Aching in sacrum and pubes, with pain in anterior muscles of thighs.
- Colicky pains in pelvic organs
Ingredients used in Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
- Phytolacca 8x
- Colocynthis 6x
- Aesculus Hipp 6x
- Stront. Carb. 12x
- Cimicifuga Race 4x
- Natrum Chlo. (Mur) 30x
Action of Ingredients used in Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
- Phytolacca 8x: Menses too copious and frequent. Ovarian neuralgia of right side.
- Colocynthis 6x : Boring pain in ovary. Must draw up double, with great restlessness. Round, small cystic tumors in ovaries or broad ligaments.
- Aesculus Hipp 6x : Leucorrhoea, dark yellow, sticky corroding; worse after menses.
- Stront. Carb. 12x : Menses too early, and of too short a duration. Leucorrhoea while walking.
- Cimicifuga Race 4x: Pain in ovarian region; shoots upward and down anterior surface of thighs. Pain immediately before menses. Menses profuse, dark, coagulated, offensive with backache, nervousness; always irregular.
- Natrum Chlo. (Mur) 30x : Menses irregular; usually profuse. Vagina dry. Leucorrhoea acrid, watery.
Dosage of Lords L 123 Gynae Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
We Also Recommend
Cydonia vulgaris Q schwabe
Dr. Willmar Schwabe India
Sale price Rs. 235 Rs. 235
Save Rs. 5